Terms & Conditions

1. Introduction

Welcome to Morgan Web Design. By subscribing to our services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).

2. Service Scope

Our primary service is the development of pay-monthly websites with a minimum contract period of 12 months.
Additional services include SEO, copywriting, proofreading, digital marketing, AI tools, graphic design, videography, video editing, app design and development, and custom web development. Some of these services are available on a pay-monthly basis without a minimum commitment period.

3. Payment Terms

  • Pay-monthly services require a subscription payment through Stripe. Non-subscription services require 40% upfront and the remaining 60% upon completion.
  • Automatic renewal of services will occur after the initial 12 months unless a 28-day notice of termination is provided.
  • Missed Payments and Early Termination: In the event of a missed payment, clients will be notified and given a 14-day grace period to rectify the situation. Should the subscription be cancelled or another payment missed within the 12-month minimum term, the full remaining balance for the contract term becomes immediately due and payable. Failure to pay the remaining balance within 30 days of the invoice date may result in additional charges, including but not limited to, interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% per annum above the Bank of England’s base rate, and any costs incurred by Morgan Web Design in recovering the debt, including legal fees and collection agency fees.
  • Early termination by the client, for any reason other than a breach of contract by Morgan Web Design, will result in the full contract value becoming due. This measure is necessary to recoup the upfront investment and work involved in the provision of our services.
  • A fee equivalent to one month’s payment is required for transferring services and data if a client wishes to discontinue our services and move to another provider.

4. Delivery and Timelines

We aim to deliver websites within 14 days of the initial payment, subject to client responsiveness.
Delays caused by the client’s failure to provide necessary information or feedback will not be the responsibility of Morgan Web Design.

Development and revision requests are managed via Trello, in accordance with the development hours included in the client’s package.

5. Revisions and Ongoing Support

Reasonable revisions are included to ensure the website meets the client’s specifications.
Ongoing support and further development are subject to the terms of the chosen package.

6. Ownership and Rights

Upon final payment, the client gains ownership of the website and its content.
A link back to Morgan Web Design will be included on the client’s website, removable for an additional £5 per month.

Client websites may be featured in our portfolio.

7. Client Responsibilities

Clients are responsible for providing all necessary content and feedback in a timely manner.
Failure to do so may result in delays that are not the responsibility of Morgan Web Design.

8. Confidentiality

Client information and project details will be kept confidential and will not be shared without consent, except as required by law.

9. Limitation of Liability

Morgan Web Design is not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our services.

10. Dispute Resolution

In the event of a dispute, efforts will be made to resolve the matter through negotiation or mediation.

11. Amendments

These terms may be amended from time to time, with notice provided to clients.

12. Governing Law

These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.

By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.

Footer Logo
Where innovation and expertise converge to shape your digital future.

© 2024 Morgan Web Design. All rights reserved.